Learn Pine Script From Scratch
Pine Script is a very dynamic programming language and tutorials that were created for it just a few months ago might become obsolete quite quickly. This course is created from scratch for the newest Pine Script v5 and includes all tutorials for the all newest features of TradingView. This is an awesome video course if you want to cover all Pine Script-related topics, from very basic to quite advanced. It's adapted for the trades without any prior programming experience.
In this Pine Script 5 Programming course, I leveraged my extensive knowledge and experience to create the best videos and tools to help you perfect all Pine Script concepts and features. You’ll find that this course is laden with hands-on tools, countless code examples, and practical exercises to help you learn as quickly and efficiently as possible. I also keep the course updated with new materials and exercises on a continuous basis so you have everything you need to get on top of Pine Script 5 features.
After completing this course, you should be able to create your own custom indicators and strategies.
Who is this course for?
- It's for Traders who want to take an extra step and automate their trading strategies using Pine Script in TradingView. Pine Script has a pretty simple syntax, so you can learn to use it quickly without previous programming experience.
- It's for Quantitative Developers who want to add another excellent tool to their toolbox. TradingView has a 10M+ user base, and it keeps growing very fast. So, top-ranked Pine Script developers are pretty busy with really high rates.
What do you get in this course?
- 65+ unique video lectures - in total 5+ hours of video material
- 55+ code examples - almost all lectures have code examples you can use to practice yourself.
- Constant content updates - I keep track of all new Pine Script v5 features and add new lectures to my course.
- Certificate of Completion - After finishing the course you will get a certificate of completion (here is an example)
- Access to the private student's Discord chat
- 100$ discount on the first freelance project
- Free 1-month access to one of my Pro Indicators - (send me your TV username and desired Indicator after purchase)
Pine Script Course Curriculum
- Pine Script Fundamentals - learning essential elements of Pine Script v5: variables, data types, operators.
- Inputs - customizing strategies and indicators with input parameters.
- Arrays in PineScript - learning to use Arrays in Pine Script.
- Requests - getting additional data from other symbols/timeframes, fundamentals.
- Essential Features - useful built-in functions, working with time / strings / colors.
- Alerts - all types of alerts In Pine Script
- Strategies - making strategies in Pine Script.
- Drawings - plotting in PineScript.
The course's price is relatively low and thus affordable for most people. Still, I do acknowledge that some of my followers might have issues paying for this video course. I believe that it is essential to keep education accessible. Thus, starting from January 2021, I decided to give up one scholarship every month so that someone can get on board for free. Feel like you can benefit from this periodic scholarship? Please complete the form below to request/apply: https://qntly.com/scholarships
Learn Pine Script Programming from the best
I'm a top-ranked and trusted Pine Script/TradingView Developer with 6+ years of experience. Over the years, I built hundreds of custom strategies and indicators, contributed to the algo-trading community, published dozens of open-source indicators, and established an industry-authority youtube channel with dozens of educational videos about TradingView and other quantitative topics.
To share my extensive background in Pine Script, I created a few well-structured video courses so that you can learn TradingView and Pine Script from scratch.
Through these online lessons, you will acquire hands-on skills for developing advanced strategies and indicators that work on different timeframes and markets (including crypto, equities, options, futures, and forex). My tutorials are structured this way so that even people without prior programming experience should find them easy to understand.
I hope you enjoy and find my courses helpful!
You can always contact me if you have any questions.
StartHow PineScript works? (3:44)
StartPineScript Code Structure (5:24)
PreviewBuilt-in variables (8:33)
StartWorking with Variables (4:42)
StartVar/Varip Keywords (4:02)
StartVariable Types (6:35)
StartData Type Casting Functions (5:52)
PreviewIf/Else, Switch Statements (5:28)
StartFor / While Loops (4:51)
StartUser-defined Functions (4:24)
StartFunction Overload (2:25)
StartComments, Line Wrapping (4:25)
StartCustom errors (1:37)
"As a budding trader and wanted to explore the field of strategic trading, I came through QuantNomad's videos on YouTube and took his PineScript Programming course on the platform. It gave me insights into how I can practically use the TradingView pine editor's different commands and variables. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn pine. I want to thank him for making this course as there are no other exclusive courses for pine anywhere else on the web."
"I know coding a little and hence tried to modify code in pine script without know how it actually works. This had resulted in errors and lots of time spent searching the internet for solutions.
I stumbled upon a video on youtube while searching for a problem to solve on Tradingview pine scripts for few days. I liked the video and saw that the solution had the potential to fix the issue I was facing. I then watched few more videos and liked the way things were explained. I went ahead and checked out the QuantNomad website and the course on PineScript. I saw that the tops were well structured and I signed up for the training.
I have already completed 25% of the training and I am loving it. I like the logical flow of the training along with example codes that I can practice. If you are on the border to learn then I would highly recommend the Pine Script course from QuantNomad. "