Advanced Pine Script Use Cases
Around a year ago I published my Pine Script Programming Course. Over this year few hundred people enrolled and I received quite a lot of good feedback. However, I saw a pattern that my students have some difficulties when they shift to more advanced scripts.
This is why I created the "Advanced PineScript Use Cases" course. I gathered the most popular use cases from my 5+ years of experience working with Pine Script and created the simplest scripts and videos possible to explain them
Who this course is for?
- Traders who are hitting a wall and can't implement in PineScript certain algorithms they have in mind.
- Quantitative Developers who want to go to another level and take more complicated projects.
I expect students of this course to know basics of the PineScript. If you don't feel comfortable with it - check my PineScript Programming course.
What do you get in this course?
- 20+ unique video lectures - in total 2+ hours of video material
- 20+ code examples - all lectures have code I use in the videos and other materials.
- Constant updates - I'm trying to make live courses that will be up to date even in few years.
- Certificate of Completion - After finishing the course you will get a certificate of completion (here is an example)
- Access to the private student's Discord chat
- Useful Tricks - useful tricks that will help you code more efficiently in Pine Script
- Alerts - advanced methods to send alerts in Pine Script
- Advanced Indicators - advanced indicators examples that are tricky to code
- Plotting - examples of advanced plotting technics
- Strategies - advanced strategy technics
- Custom Screeners - everything about custom screeners in Pine Script
You can vote and influence what next I'll add to this course by upvoting this topic on my Trello board: https://qntly.com/advtrello
If you don't see a topic you're interested in, contact me and ask to add it.
I'm one of the top-ranked PineScript/TradingView Developers. I have 6+ years of experience building custom strategies and indicators. 5 years ago, I started my youtube channel. During these years, I published dozens of educational videos about TradingView and other quantitative topics. Now I created a few well-structured video courses with which you can learn TradingView and PineScript from scratch.
I am an expert Quant Developer with a solid background in Software Development, Trading, Crypto, Visualizations, Machine Learning, Data Warehousing, Web Scraping, APIs. I have experience with different markets such as crypto, equities, options, futures, and foreign exchange.
I hope you'll enjoy and find my courses useful!
You can always contact me if you have any questions.