Using this course you can learn now to use PineScript language in TradingView to create custom indicators and strategies. In the course I cover all PineScript related topics from very basic to quite advances. You will find quite a lot of hands-on experience in the course, dozens of code examples and exercises. I'm keeping it up to date, adding videos about all new PineScript features and additional programming exercises.
Who this course is for?
- Traders who want to go extra step and automate their trading strategies using PineScript in TradingView. PineScript is a pretty simple language so you can learn it from scratch even without previous programming expericence.
- Quantitative Developers who wants to add another nice tool to their toolbox. TradingView has 10M+ user base and keep growing. So top ranked PineScript developers are pretty busy with a pretty good rates.
What you get in this course?
- 60+ unique video lectures - in total 5 + hours of video material
- 50+ code examples - almost all lectures have code examples you can use to practice yourself.
- 7 programming exercises (more is coming) - it's important to practice your knowledge on real life examples.
- Constant content updates (~ every 2 weeks) - I keep track of all new PineScript features and add new lectures to my course.
- Certificate of Completion - After finishing course you will get a certificate of completion (here is an example)
- Access to the private students Discord chat
- PineScript Fundamentals - Basic elements of PineScripts: variables, data types, operators, inputs.
- Essential Features - Built-in variables and functions, alerts.
- Strategies - making strategies in PineScript.
- Drawings - plotting in PineScript.
- Arrays in PineScript
- Bonus Updates - PineScript is very dynamic language and new features are introduced very often. I will record videos about most important new features to keep you up to date about PineScript functionality.
- PineScript Exercises - Real-world exercises you can use to practice your skills. Every exercise includes task itself, correct solution and a video how I solve it live.
- Use cases - a few most useful use cases from my YouTube channel.
My courses are relatively cheap. But still, some people might have issues paying that for one video course. I believe that it's important to keep education affordable. So I decided starting Jan 2021 every month to give up one scholarship so that you can enroll in the course for free. Here you can find the form to request it: https://qntly.com/scholarships
You can pay for this course in crypto.
It might take up to 24h to get access to the course
I'm one of the top-ranked PineScript/TradingView Developers. I have 5+ years of experience building custom strategies and indicators. 4 years ago, I started my youtube channel. During these years, I published dozens of educational videos about TradingView and other quantitative topics. Now I created a few well-structured video courses with which you can learn TradingView and PineScript from scratch.
I am an expert Quant Developer with a solid background in Software Development, Trading, Crypto, Visualizations, Machine Learning, Data Warehousing, Web Scraping, APIs. I have experience with different markets such as crypto, equities, options, futures, and foreign exchange.
I hope you'll enjoy and find my courses useful!
You can always contact me if you have any questions.
StartHow PineScript works? (4:44)
StartPineScript Code Structure (3:51)
StartBuilt-in variables (4:37)
StartVariables Declaration / Self-Reference Variables (3:36)
StartVariable Types (4:53)
StartData Casting Functions (4:49)
StartOperators (part 1) (4:09)
StartOperators (part 2) (8:19)
Startif/else, for loop (6:25)
StartUser-defined Functions (5:23)
StartComments, Line Wrapping (2:52)
StartSecurity Function (7:15)
StartNon-Standard Chart Types Data (3:24)
StartBuilt-In Barstate Variables (4:10)
StartBuilt-In Syminfo Variables (3:28)
StartBuilt-in Timeframe Variables (2:28)
StartSessions and Time Functions (4:59)
StartBuilt-in Technical Analysis Variables and Functions (4:01)
StartUseful Built-in TradingView Functions (5:46)
StartCustom Alerts, Dynamic Alerts (6:34)
"As a budding trader and wanted to explore the field of strategic trading, I came through QuantNomad's videos on YouTube and took his PineScript Programming course on the platform. It gave me insights into how I can practically use the TradingView pine editor's different commands and variables. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn pine. I want to thank him for making this course as there are no other exclusive courses for pine anywhere else on the web."