How to learn Pine Script Programming?
Learning the Pine Script language will allow traders, even without coding experience, to code their indicators and automatize strategies and alerts.
Pine Script is a pretty new and dynamic programming language, so that you won't find many learning resources. You can check TradinView's User/Reference manual or Quickstart Guide, these tutorials are good, but it's not the most efficient way to study coding in PineScript.
In my Pine Script Programming course, I gathered my experience and knowledge and produced the best videos and tools to help you can quickly and efficiently learn all Pine Script concepts and features. After completing the course, you will be able to create your custom indicators and strategies. In the videos, I cover all Pine Script-related topics - from very basic to quite advanced.
You will find many hands-on videos and tools, dozens of code examples, and exercises in the course. I keep it up to date, adding material about all new Pine Script features and additional programming exercises.
Who is this course for?
- It's for Traders who want to make an extra step and automate their trading strategies using Pine Script in TradingView. Pine Script has a pretty simple syntax, so you can learn to use it quickly without previous programming experience.
- It's for Quantitative Developers who want to add another excellent tool to their toolbox. TradingView has more than 10M+ users base, and it keeps growing very fast. So, top-ranked Pine Script developers are pretty busy with really high rates.
What do you get in this course?
- 60+ unique video lectures - in total 5 + hours of video material
- 50+ code examples - almost all lectures have code examples you can use to practice yourself.
- 7 programming exercises (more is coming) - it's essential to practice your knowledge on real-life examples.
- Constant content updates (~ every two weeks) - I keep track of all new PineScript features and add new lectures to my course.
- Certificate of Completion - After finishing the course you will get a certificate of completion (here is an example)
- Access to the private student's Discord chat
Pine Script Course Curriculum
- Pine Script Fundamentals - learning essential elements of Pine Scripts: variables, data types, operators, inputs.
- Essential Features - an introduction to built-in variables and functions, alerts.
- Strategies - making strategies in PineScript.
- Drawings - plotting in PineScript.
- Arrays in PineScript
- Bonus Updates - Pine Script is a very dynamic language, and new features are added very often. I always record videos about the most important new features to keep you up to date about Pine Script functionality.
- Pine Script Exercises - These are real-world exercises you can use to practice your skills. Each includes the task itself, the correct solution, and a video of how I solved it live.
- Use cases - a few most useful use cases from my YouTube channel.
The course's price is relatively low. Still, some people might have issues paying that for one video course. I believe that it is essential to keep education affordable. Thus, starting from January 2021, I decided to give up one scholarship every month to enroll in the course for free. Here you can find the form to request it: https://qntly.com/scholarships
You can pay for this course in crypto.
It might take up to 24h to get access to the course
Learn Pine Script Programming from the best
I'm a top-ranked and trusted Pine Script/TradingView Developer with 6+ years of experience. Over the years, I built hundreds of custom strategies and indicators, contributed to the algo-trading community, published dozens of open-source indicators, and established an industry-authority youtube channel with dozens of educational videos about TradingView and other quantitative topics.
To share my extensive background in Pine Script, I created a few well-structured video courses so that you can learn TradingView and Pine Script from scratch.
Through these online lessons, you will acquire hands-on skills for developing advanced strategies and indicators that work on different timeframes and markets (including crypto, equities, options, futures, and forex). My tutorials are structured this way so that even people without prior programming experience should find them easy to understand.
I hope you enjoy and find my courses helpful!
You can always contact me if you have any questions.
StartHow PineScript works? (4:44)
StartPineScript Code Structure (3:51)
StartBuilt-in variables (4:37)
StartVariables Declaration / Self-Reference Variables (3:36)
StartVariable Types (4:53)
StartData Casting Functions (4:49)
StartOperators (part 1) (4:09)
StartOperators (part 2) (8:19)
Startif/else, for loop (6:25)
StartUser-defined Functions (5:23)
StartComments, Line Wrapping (2:52)
StartSecurity Function (7:15)
StartNon-Standard Chart Types Data (3:24)
StartBuilt-In Barstate Variables (4:10)
StartBuilt-In Syminfo Variables (3:28)
StartBuilt-in Timeframe Variables (2:28)
StartSessions and Time Functions (4:59)
StartBuilt-in Technical Analysis Variables and Functions (4:01)
StartUseful Built-in TradingView Functions (5:46)
StartCustom Alerts, Dynamic Alerts (6:34)
"As a budding trader and wanted to explore the field of strategic trading, I came through QuantNomad's videos on YouTube and took his PineScript Programming course on the platform. It gave me insights into how I can practically use the TradingView pine editor's different commands and variables. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn pine. I want to thank him for making this course as there are no other exclusive courses for pine anywhere else on the web."
"I know coding a little and hence tried to modify code in pine script without know how it actually works. This had resulted in errors and lots of time spent searching the internet for solutions.
I stumbled upon a video on youtube while searching for a problem to solve on Tradingview pine scripts for few days. I liked the video and saw that the solution had the potential to fix the issue I was facing. I then watched few more videos and liked the way things were explained. I went ahead and checked out the QuantNomad website and the course on PineScript. I saw that the tops were well structured and I signed up for the training.
I have already completed 25% of the training and I am loving it. I like the logical flow of the training along with example codes that I can practice. If you are on the border to learn then I would highly recommend the Pine Script course from QuantNomad. "